Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Few instructions required for writing a wall plugin.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi,

I am trying to write a plugin. Suppose there is an activity on jom-social stream and when a person comment on that stream activity, it will appear as part of that activity. It is storing data into wall but not linking that wall entry to activity. May I know whether I need to write into some other table for forming relation among these two.

Thanks

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I am not sure what exactly you needed because of activity based on the person who creates that and does not belong to comments.
this is something you need to change the core system and if able to do this it may also override on every update.
Here is documentation documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/API_Events
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Plugin_Tutorials

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Pankaj,

For better understanding, please open www.blabber.buzz/ . You will notice community section on left side. Please scroll down and you will find sections like "Show previous comments (14)" . Basically it is showing all comments belong to a particular post.

I created a plugin which also write in wall table . it is doing so properly but it is not displaying them here under "Show previous comments".

I noticed one more table #__COMMUNITY_ENGAGEMENT and this one is also recording few records related to comments.

Is it possible for you to tell exactly how to bind all comments of a post like this one? Do I need to enter more information and where?

Thanks
Nirmal

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński