Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

to simplify the registration in joomsocial

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Natalya
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

How can I simplify the registration in joomsocial? It is necessary to choose a type of profile page with basic information to go to register/registerProfileType, and immediately filling in profile fields

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Jomsocial is a community extension and multiple fields are added to get users information.
You can use multiple profiles it's up to you.
Check this documentation for multiple profiles: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Multiprofiles
To customise profile fields here is documentation: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Custom_Profile_Fields

This way you can control the profile.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Natalya
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Sorry for my English!
I tried to explain in pictures what I need.
Help, if possible.
Thank you.

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The first step is the basic info only the create the user for Joomla database too when user adds information.
Jomsocial custom fields start from the 2nd page where you can customise the fields.
Also, so i can assist you better, can u share your membership information?As i can see you do not have any membership but Jomsococial is installed on your site
If you have an active membership kindly post the question in future with that account.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Natalya
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński