The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Customize top member module

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I would like to customize the top member module, for example I would like the big and square avatars. Then I would like to insert the name.
Finally I would like to put 4 avatars horizontally for each line on 3 lines.

Is it possible?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
To customise the module you need to do custom work in the css and php.
here are the steps:
to create an override of your module you can create it from Joomla admin panel
follow the steps given here: www.joomlart.com/tutorials/joomla-4-tuto...omponents-and-layout
Override mod_community_topmembers module.
Now you can customise the file code to create a new layout.
to customise css of the module, i suggested you to use firebug or inspect element from the browser to see the css classes and override it in your template CSS files.

This way you can create an override for the module and customise them.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
i don't know php, good know how in css, in your opinion, is it possible for me override module?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Your request needs to custom work to create a new override for the module with new fields for the name.
I can help you to change the size of the thumbnail for minor customisation, but to change the layout and add names, this is something that needs to create a new layout that falls in personal customisation and need efforts and time to do, this is something that is out of support scope, If you are not familiar with customisations i suggest you to hire a developer to customise module.

To change the size of image kindly share the page URL here, I will help you to change it.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński