I wanted to ask a question. When a member is logs into SSHAG, they are automatically taken to there profile page. On this page, on the JomSocial Toolbar, there is a image of a globe. When this is active and waiting on something, a number will appear next to it in red. I'm not sure what this is exactly, but, when my members see a number indicated next to it returns nothing. What does happen is this. When a member sees a number indicated on this globe, they click on the globe and a small dialog box opens and shows it's working on something. What? I don't know as nothing happens. This dialog box just sits there and shows it's working, but nothing is returned. Can you please tell me what this globe is and what it is supposed to do and what it should return for data and most importantly, why it's not working?
Thank you for contacting us.
This icon should display a user notifications for any action that is related to user e.g someone liked user comment.
After displaying those notifications - number should be gone.
If in your case no notifications are displayed - please, edit your first post and provide that certain user credentials.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you