Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Error - Group discussion not found

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

1. Everytime i try to open a discussion page i get the error Error - Group discussion not found .
2. Tha avatars choosed by users for profile or for groups are not displayed in users details page or group page (on the cover)
Any help?

I added the server details. Thanks in advance for your support.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I created a community menu for the Josmsoial so the links will redirect to this menu.
Can you try to create a discussion now and check issue.
For the cover pic of the group, i have not found any issue. I also noticed the jomsocial is not showing in the component list, it seems issue with your installation of package on site,
If still same first reinstall the package as it look a new installation that has issue in the redirections as well you delete the community menu that breaks the path of redirections.
Please check.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

A new installation solved the problem. I downloaded the package again from jomsocial site and reinstalled it. It solved my other problem with the video id, too.
But the avatar is still not showing in user profile or group profile. ( on the cover). You can change the cover, and it displays it, but not the avatar. See the attached picture for details: left is how is it on my site, right how should it be (croped from the community here).

Any ideea how to fix this?

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
it is not a problem of the Jomocial, I checked the page with default Joomla template beez3 and its working fine prntscr.com/hybiam
Please check it with the template support is it support Jomsocial for all the style, as its working fine with default Joomla template.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Beniamin
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński