Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Share Internal Content

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, i would share internal content (eg : article in joomla or jdownload file) in jomsocial's posts.

But the content doesn't load, it stuck on "Loading Content, Please Wait".
It's normal ? Can i resolve this?

In link with my other topic, any extension provide functionnality to explore and share content (articles, menu link, and (i dream) jdownload files/category..) like editor-xtd buttons...?

Thanks in advice

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You can put the URL of the article in the post editor and it will generate the thumbnail to post the article.
Like showing here: prntscr.com/hxwj8e We have some add-ons for Jomsocial here www.jomsocial.com/addons/
But it looks like its does not work exactly like you needed to get a special button in post share wall.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Philippe.

If link is not processed - please, provide your site credentials so I could see that issue.

Please:

1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

As for your second request - I already replied it here: www.jomsocial.com/component/kunena/integ...st?Itemid=771#184147

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I update my first topic with my credentials. Please use "Utilisateur Externe" login form. You can see the 2 last post, the first embed joomla article ; the second is jdownload file.
I send you credential by PM, sorry, please ignore this.
Regards,
Philippe

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I am getting error: Accès Refusé on front-end
and the backend admin URL you submitted is working but it does not have full access to admin panel.
I can see only a menu construction prntscr.com/hyb9q2

Kindly check and share the working details.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
Sorry for the bug.
I fix admin right, but i don't reproduce the bug in frontend.
You'v use the "Utilisateurs Externe" login form?
Thanks,
Have a nice day

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Thanks for the working details.
I logged in on-site frontend and share a link in wall stream prntscr.com/hyglg8
It generated the thumbnail, can u try it again? Also let me know which link/URL is showing loading state in the post, So i can try that on your site as well.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi thanks for your help, it's nice.

My url is https://*************ocean.fr/intranet/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86:demande-de-reservation-de-materiel-vehicules&catid=50:tutoriel&Itemid=543

(The SEO isn't active. I let you replace the Domain Name)

This page is non visible by public/guest, maybe it's the cause ?

I attach screenshot, you can see in red square the Content Loading State and the URL at the bottom (sorry i'v add multiple blur effect on picture)

Thanks

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
If the page is not public, it can be accessed by post and unable to generate the URL thumbnail in the stream as the page does not have access. Like Wall post on any social media needs a public link so that it will be accessed and generate the thumbnail. Please make the link public and give a try to post the link.
You apply access after post but if user have no access they further enable to access your links as it needs a login.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ok thanks so the problem is the shared link isn't public access ? But all users have access at this page.
I was thinking Jomsocial read Joomla ACL Rights, but maybe isn't implemented anymore?
Thanks for your intervention and the time accorded,

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Jomsocial supports Joomla ACL for the backend as any other component.
On frontend the wall stream is public and it needs full access to read the links first.
I will check this again and share the feedback to development team :)
Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philippe
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński