I want to add some additional elements in the cards within the feed. Which file controls these elements? See attached image please.
For example I want to add an <hr> between each card in the feed. Right now they are too close together and run into each other. I want a separator between cards to make the feed look a little better and cut it up a little.
I also need to add some custom code to the cards both above and below the media image.
Thank you for contacting us.
You will find all those files in ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/stream
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you