6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi there,

I would like to complete the refund form however the link provided on the your refund policy page ( www.jomsocial.com/refund-policy ), is returning a 404 error - www.jomsocial.com/component/surveys/1-re...ditsurvey?Itemid=204

We purchased Jomsocial for a client hoping that it would work as an intranet solution, however we have encountered a few hiccups with the plan, including the Login process, the Frontpage and Profile page layouts, as well as the notification toolbar not working with alternate templates. We have tried working with the Socialize template however it does not provide the layout we require and we have got to get a prototype working quickly and out of the box for our first meeting.

We would like to make a request for a refund as we will not be utilizing the product at this point unfortunately.

Thanks for your assistance.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Robert.

Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, refund form was removed but link is still there. I'll sort it out.

Regarding your refund request - you saw our Refund Policy.
You posted only 3 posts on our support forum (one here and two here: www.jomsocial.com/component/kunena/modul...-set-up-for-intranet )
Issue mentioned in your first thread is rather related with site configuration. There is no fault in the product. Profile layouts could be changed using overrides - but that are customizations, not covered by our Technical Support. So they can't be reason to request refund. You didn't reported any issues with toolbar notifications.

Our Refund Policy says clear:

"If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us or if our software does not have any features that we advertise in the features list, we will refund your money WITHIN 14 days after your purchase."

So I'm sorry but as for now your request do not qualify for refund...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Thanks Michal. As it turns out we decided to stay with Jomsocial (after a run with Easysocial) and were able to get everything up and running the way we needed it. Thanks for your response, your explanation made sense.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Robert.

I'm happy to hear that :)
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm happy to help.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński