The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

user point ?

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello again,
I have 2 questions about the jomsocial point system.
the first is that I do not see the icon that tells me my score in the jomsocial menu for example ?
the second the second is that I do not really know what the activity plugin is trying to display after responding to a quiz from community quiz ? (see attachment plz)

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alaabouch,

- You cant see the score on home page, but you can see the badge on profile page, that badge actaully generated from the score what you get, please check Jomsocial backend->Theme Designer->Badges, and if you want to show the total points each users, please you enable module Top Members
- Please provide me backend and FTP access, so I can test the issue.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas
I think I need to fix a conflict problem between the login component of joomla and jomsocial first because it is crucial for me. sorry about the subject but i get this problem fixed. does jomsocial use the default joomla login? if not, are there any plugins that are required to be activated ?
as I try to identify myself by the component it hangs but when it goes through the registration it redirects to jomsocial register !

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I just detected the problem. it was at the level of the jomsocial redirection plugin. we can work now on the first subject :)

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

So the login issue already fixed? regarding first issue.. have you solved this? please explain me further if you need another issue.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
Exactly I have something that can not be displayed well (see the photo in my first post). you can log in to see

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue caused by your Joomla template, I changed to another joomla template and its working fine. Please you contact your Joomla template developer for fixing this, seems their CSS and JS code is broken, and make jomsocial error.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
the problem was resolved. thank you so much !

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński