Thank you for contacting us.
There is no need to panic :) Not necessary that is an effect of any vulnerability. It may be that user deleted those photos on their own.
Do you have cron job set?
Please, run a cron job manually here Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Monitor -> Mail queue -> Execute cron (button upper right).
This should remove any deleted photos remains and module will be clear of broken links.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you