6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Alin,
Thank you for looking into this, but I have already done this many times. The reason I contacted support is because that functionality is not working. To do what you are asking me to do, I do the following.
1. I go to AdAgency on the back-end.
2. I select "Managers" from the menu on the left.
3. I select "Zones" from that sub-menu list.
4. I select the "Right Column" module to open it.
5. I then scroll down to the "pages" set-up section and the "Select From List" button is the one that is selected.
6. To ensure that this main and most important of all my AdAgency zones is on all the pages, accept the two pages I don't want it shown on, I select the "All" toggle button, so they are all selected, and then I select the "Select From List" toggle button and unselect the two pages I don't want this AdAgency zone, "Right Column", to be displayed on.

I have done this many different ways and no mater how I do it, it does not work. Now, not only is it now working by placing this AdAgency zone on only the pages I select, but after you log into the site, www.madd-talent.com , and are redirected to your profile page, this "Right Column" AdAgency zone is appearing on this one page at the very bottom of the page and in the "sidebar-1" location. It's not even assigned to "sidebar-1". It's assigned to "sidebar-2".

Please take a look at this and let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,

David

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Alin,
Good day sir. I have done what you have suggested and it still not working. I go into the AdAgency on the back-end, into the "Managers" and then "Zones" and I select the "Right Column" zone and change it to only be on selected pages, as it is right now and nothing changes. That zone is not functioning correctly at all. Please look deeper because this has been going on for weeks now and I am supposed to be doing live events and we can't because this one AdAgency module is not functioning correctly.

Thanks,

David

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
This is something weird! what I did it was to use the Exclude in the module settings and set the page as excluded. At this moment the page is not more displaying the adagency module but should go in the module settings:
....../administrator/index.php?option=com_advancedmodules&view=module&layout=edit&id=140
and change the checks on page as now they should be switched to check the pages where the module will be excluded from.
Thank you!

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Alin,
I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to tell me in your last post. I do apologize, I am not making light of your English at all. I just can't understand what you are trying to explain to me and I really need to as we will build multiple pages similar to this one and I am sure I will need to do this again. So if you don't mind, please try and be a lot more detailed in how you were able to make this work.

Thanks,

David

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I want to say that when you edit the zone module and go to the Menu Items section, instead of using Include use Exclude option and check the pages where module should NOT be visible.
I am not sure why Include is not working, please see here: prnt.sc/gfs96b

Thank you,
Alin

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Alin,
Good day sir. I don't know what's going on now, but now the Right Zone is not showing up on any of my pages on www.madd-talent.com . I still want this main ad zone to be visible on every single page on MADD Talent, just not the live broadcasting pages. It looked like it was working but now it's just not showing up at all. If you can't get this to work as it's designed to work, please just turn this zone back on, on every single page. I would rather have it show up than not.

Thanks,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński