The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Undefined property: stdClass ERROR IN GURU PRO

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

I am desperate seeking support from ijoomla and have gotten none whatsoever

On my site cesalud.com , student are suddenly getting the array of error when accessing any language.

Any idea on how to solve this?

I take any help I can get. My students are getting all upset.

Cheers

These are the error from any lesson being displayed after a st

udent what to view any lesson.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 88

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$pid in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 127

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 134

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$pid in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 254

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$layout in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 351

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$pid in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 380

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 381

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 400

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /home/cesalud/public_html/components/com_guru/views/gurutasks/tmpl/view.php on line 418

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

That error just warning error, you can simply hide it by modify Joomla Configuration, set error reporting to none

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

Thanks.

My problem was that after this warning I did not see the lesson either.

It is strange thought that the Guru Support is non existent.

Thanks for your answer.

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Carlos,

I see, this issue already reported to Guru developer, he is on holiday now, and will reply you once hes back..

Please you provide me backend and FTP access, so he can inspect this issue further.

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Carlos,

Please create a support ticket - www.jomsocial.com/forum/guru-pro - and there add in private section the site administrator access and ftp account (host and userename/password). I will replicate this on your site and solve the issue.

Kind Regards,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński