Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Video - uploading bug

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello ! During our tests, we found a bug while attempting to upload a video - Videos - Add Video - Video URL.

If you include an URL which is not supported, this erros happens: Fatal error: Call to undefined method CTableVideoInvalid::getError() in /home/lucerna/public_html/components/com_community/controllers/videos.php on line 316

I believe a simple message should appear as the one when you try to make a post with a video link which is not supported. can you help us with that ?

Thank you !

Attachments:
6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Diego.

Thank you for contacting us.
Please, post an example URL so I could test this issue.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello. I replied by e-mail, but I am not sure you received it. So I am replying here too, just in case. Any domain generates error. you can use jomsocial.com , for example. It should be generating an error message as the one when we try to include a video on a post that is not supported. Regards !

6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Diego,

Would you mind provide me backend and FTP access, please? so we can test and inspect this directly.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński