Thank you for contacting us.
As much as I'd love to help, your request is beyond what we're able to do for customers.
You need to have installed Joomla! first then install JomSocial.
It's quite easy 2 steps installation. Just install it using Joomla! installer like for any other Joomla! extensions.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you