Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

New Software Purchase.

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

If you take a look at my record, both Ijoomla and JomSocial, you will see the products that I have purchased and the prices I purchased them. Above all, I really trust you guys and am preparing to add publisher. The difficulty is that if I renew the products on my account, I pay more than if I purchase them new. For example, If I purchase Guru and Adagency. it is 349.00. If I renew, it is 354.60. If I want digistore, it is free and if I renew, it is 117.00. If I renew JomSocial, something I acquired for 74.00, will renew for 179.00 and I can purchase it new for 149.00. Again, I really trust you guys to offer the best options to us, your customers. I am currently getting ready to purchase Publisher, renew AdAgency, JomSocial, Guru, and am thinking how to use iSeo. Please take a look and see what you feel is the best price and options you can offer to help me.
I will definitely write a review, you guy are awesome and your products kick. Thanks. Warren Knox

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Warren.

Thank you for contacting us. I reviewed all your purchase orders and yes - prices are different. Please, take a look:

AdAgency - purchased 07-26-2012 for $117.60 while regular price is $147
www.ijoomla.com/component/digistore/prod...y-pro/189?Itemid=189
Renewal = $117

Guru - purchased 07-10-2013 for $344 (it was a bundle with Digistore) while regular price is $297
www.ijoomla.com/component/digistore/prod...u-pro/189?Itemid=189
Renewal = $237

Digistore is now owned by other company so we can't provide renewal for it.

Jomsocial PRO - purchased 07-15-2013 for $149 while regular price is $149
www.jomsocial.com/products/products/1-jo.../2-jomsocial-pro/215
Renewal = $99 (for six months - you mentioned 1 year renewal fee)
You renewed at 06-15-2014 for $74.50

So explanation to prices difference is quite simple - you purchased our products with discounts a while ago :) I marked with bold current prices and renewal fees so you can see the difference. It's possible that you originally purchased our product with lower price than renewal fee but promotions usually don't last long.

I recall that we emailed and I offered you a discount coupon for iSEO.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński