Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Members' Directory

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

I am currently using SobiPro for our website. Our requirements are the following:

Member's profile (with customizable fields, mostly texts and calendar entries)
Entries should be searchable (by name, countries, categories, etc)
Ability to display members' birthdays, anniversaries, and other recurring events as modules in the front page and elsewhere
Multi-lingual (Italian, Spanish, English, French, and Portuguese)
Adapts with our website's template (customized commercial template from Joomlart)

Lately, we have been experiencing some problems with SobiPro. Unfortunately, their customer support system is not very good. Now, we are thinking of abandoning SobiPro in favor of a better Joomla component. I would like to know if Jomsocial can do this. I am also concerned with the migration process concerning our current entries. We only have around 900 entries. SobiPro can export these into a CSV file.

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ulysses,

Thank you for contacting us and interest on our product.

Your requirment can be done with Jomsocial, regarding :
- multi language you need install the 3rd party language packagr which you can get them from here www.jomsocial.com/translations
- template from Joomlart, should work with jomsoical, but you need to try it first I hope there is no-conflict at all, I suggest you also contact Joomart support.

For further information with our product you can read the featrues here www.jomsocial.com/features and our demo here www.jomsocial.com/demo

I hope it will help

Best Regards
Dimas

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński