Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Discount on Jomsocial Renewal

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

I am a loyal customer of ijoomla products. I have renewed my Jomsocial Pro license (#15640) twice and also have purchased ijoomla Guru, Authorize.net plugin and Ad Agency (#70952). On receiving the mail regarding Memorial day discount of 35%, i tried renewing my Jomsocial License but to no avail. Later i've read on your threads that the discount is pertaining to fresh purchases only. Earlier the Jomsocial license used to be renewable for about $75, however the renewal pricing is $99 now. Given the Memorial Day discount, a fresh purchase would essentially cost me $ 96.85, which is even lower than my renewal price. At this point, i have a sincere request that the prices for renewals may please be discounted, so that i can renew my subscription for Jomsocial Pro and continue my patronage towards your products. It may be noteworthy, that i have your earlier versions 3.x which are doing just fine, however i would like to try out your upgraded version of Jomsocial and incorporate the same on my site. However, as requested, the price point for renewal is too steep for me for just trying out a few new features. I thereby again request, if you can offer me some good discount over renewals so that i may place my order at the earliest !

Warm Regards,
Ashish

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ashish Senapati

Thanks for contacting us. Yes, this short promotion applied only to new products. I agree we should mentioned that to avoid confusion. Well, that's a lesson for us.

Jomsocial offers automatic discounts on renewal. For Jomsocial pro it's 33% discount for 6 months and 40% discount if you choose to renew for 1 year. It's quite the contrary to what you say. We value our existing customers and want to reward you for repeat business. Those discounts are applied automatically at the time of renewal... and are NOT limited in time like occasional promotion. Just log into your existing account and renew.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński