Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Query on support with latest version of Joomla

9 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Sandeep
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello

I am planning to establish a social community with Joomla and came across Jomsocial.
The demo is very impressive and am keen to deploy the same.

Please let me know following
1) If the current version of JomSocial is compatible with latest version of Joomla? If not, by when the same is expected?
2) What are the prerequisites for shared hosting?

Will appreciate your early response.

Regards
Sandeep

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Sandeep.

Thank you for contacting us. JomSocial is a great choice to establish own social community.
Demo page is build on our latest release JomSocial 4 RC2 it will be available as stable release around 10th March.

Yes, current stable version 3.2.1.6 and our release candidate JomSocial 4 is fully compatible with Joomla! 3.4.
This video explain JomSocial system requirements in detail: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IriHrkWt2_A

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sandeep
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello
Please let me know if the latest version is released for JomSocial which is compatible to the latest version of Joomla.

Regards
Sandeep

9 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sandeep
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi
I have finalized to purchase the JomSocial Core Pro but would like to ask few questions.

1) Is the version supporting latest version of Joomla available? As per your previous reply the target date was 10-Mar?
2) Do I need to have Socialize template as well? Can I see the default theme which comes with JomSocial?
3) Could you please share the benefits of iSEO? I may go for the same?

Will appreciate your early response as keen to close the transaction in next few hours.

Regards
Sandeep

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński