Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Pre Sales Enquiry

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dan
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi.

I was hoping you could help me. I need to find out whether your s=oftware can do what I need to with a custom web site.

I need to create a web site for people in a particular industry so they can set up a profile allowing them to be found by potential employers.

I need to be able to implement a custom design with custom pages etc.

Their profile needs to have a few features and just a few of the examples include their work history, experience, location, images etc as well as a list of their qualifications and the ability to upload files so that they can store a CV on line.

The qualifications need to be3 searchable so that potential employers can find the profiles they want to view.

The system needs to have different membership levels and needs to be monetised accepting payments from my credit card provider, as well as Paypal.

Anyone can view the profiles however the name and contact details are hidden unless you are viewing as a member.

The membership levels are

Level 1 - Free - allows people to see the name and contact details

Level 2 - Price Point 1 $ - Allows people to create a profile

Level 3 - Price Point 2 $ - Costs a little more and gives people a featured membership which highlights the profile in search results and displays them at the top of the search results.

Users need to be able to message each other etc as you would expect with social network software.

They also need to be able to like, and share profiles on Facebook, Twitter etc.

Can you please tell me whether your software can handle these features? And can you help with the customising?

What sort of pricing would I be looking at?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

9 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Daniel,

Jomsocial lets you setup custom profile fields so having the users edit and update their profile is possible. The payment side of things can be done using 3rd party extensions like payplans. But what you list looks to me like most of the tings would need to be custom work which we don't do. I would recommend you contact a developer to discuss costs and what would be involved.

He is a good place to start www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński