JomSocial going over to Wordpress?

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ryan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, I keep on hearing that Joomla is losing its momentum and I am genuinely worried about my favorite component of all time: JomSocial.

You guys have worked so hard on this for our community and I really appreciate your efforts over the years!

So, of course, I am worried about where JomSocial will be in the next 5 years or so.

Being that Wordpress seems to be the #1 CMS right now (I still prefer Joomla though!) I was wondering if you guys are planning on releasing a component for Wordpress, where JomSocial will integrate directly into Wordpress.

Jreviews, another great Joomla component, has just released a brand new version just for Wordpress.

Will you guys be doing the same?

Thanks again for everything and looking forward to using JomSocial for many, many years to come!

Ryan

9 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hello Ryan,

We are currently moving full speed ahead with jomsocial for joomla and making some great new advancements with functionality and features, I hear similar things but i can say that jomsocial for joomla will be around for a long time to come yet.

As for jomsocial for Wordpress We never say never, but it's not something i am aware of at the moment.

Thanks for your support

have a great day

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński