Tech Support For Second and Third Domains

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

I have been purchasing Jomsocial for a few years now. My renewals are coming up for it and socialize. My questions is how am I going to get support for 2nd and 3rd domains that I have installed this in? I just did your latest update on a clients site and now when you type in the comment box it shows two sets of text bluring over each other ( www.TheGymAz.com ) / Sports Lounge.

Your current support system is like being in Nazi Germany with the only one supported domain name and I am stuck. What should I do? I go threw the forums and I see other people have this problem but the tech support answers them in private messages I guess and never gives the answers on how to fix problems.

Dave

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi David,

Our subscriptions are based on single domain support per licence. if we don't enforce this then we have situations where people running web development companies sell websites with our product installed on it then expect us to support 10 sites on a single licence. It is surprising how often this happens. From a cost perspective this would be un sustainable for us or any business to maintain.

if you have multiple installations of our product that is fine, but if you want us to support them for you, you would need to purchase a subscription for each site.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński