Won't let me pay using credit card

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Something is odd with your payment form.. I choose credit card, I carefully enter all required fields and then I submit and it takes me right back to the payment form again...

We NEED to renew out subscription ASAP because we have an older version that has issues logging people out on Joomla 3.3 but your site refuses to accept our money =) .. it doesn't even throw any errors...

Paypal isn't an option because when we choose that it forces an account creation, this is a company credit card so I can't do that..

Please have someone check into this?

9 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lonnie,

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Please send me the latest 4 digists of the credit card you used and I will investigate the problem.

Best regards,

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I sent you the information this morning in a message..

9 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lonnie,

It's weird, I just checked our system and there is any transaction using that credit card. Please edit your store account here:

www.jomsocial.com/cart/billing/216

Fill the necessary info to pay with your credit card and start the purchase process again. Remember to select Credit Card as payment method.

If the problem persists let us know.

Best regards,

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Well that's the exact problem, you wouldn't find any transaction because it doesn't let me go that far... I select credit card as my payment option, I go to the next screen and enter all of the information and then submit.. it then takes me back to the screen to choose my payment option again.. no error messages or anything.. it just won't let me pay.. I'll try entering the billing information in advance and see what that does as you suggested.

9 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lonnie,

Are you filling the credit card number as xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx? I mean, are you using spaces betweek that 4 digits groups? Also, the security number start with 0?

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

No, I never do that... it did work yesterday oddly enough but I have a new issue..

After I applied the update it is complaining that com_kunena is not installed.. We use PHPBB, we do not use com_kunena .. how do I get it to stop complaining about kunena not being there?

9 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lonnie,

Go to Plugin Manager page and use the search box to find any Kunena plugin that you could have enabled. If you don't use them you can disable these plugins.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński