Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Please go to my account you will see that I purchased my jomsocial pro but

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Please go to my account you will see that I purchased my jomsocial pro but there is no download link. I have been sending messages but there is no answer. Please activate my download so that I can use my product. I can be contact at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. My account email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Order #16568
Date 06-09-2014 but

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

As you requested a few days ago we moved your order from our old store to the current one. This is the reason you received a notification. But the download is not available because that license expired in 2012.

You will be able to renew it from this page:
www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

During this process you will get up to 50% OFF.

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Why do Ihave to renew the licence I bought the product I can use what I bought, please give me the download button. That means every year I have to purchase the licence in order for my product to work? is not a one time purchase? why do I have to pay again to have my product?

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

As you can see on our store we offer 6 or 12 months of subscriptions. That include updates and support.

You purchased the extension using a promo code on 2011-12-30 07:12:45 and it expired on 2012-06-30 15:12:45. During this time we gave you support and updates. Since the license already expired we can't continue offering suppor nor updates and is necessary for you to renew it if you want to get support and updates. Remember that you will get up to 50% OFF during the renewal process.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński