publisher help concerning old ijoomla customer help

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ced
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I am writing you this letter in concern about guru and publisher pro. I have spent countless hours working and debugging the different programs resulting in the lost of valuable time which will never be replaced on building my site. My vision was to use guru and publisher as the main front programs combining leading stories with learning materials. It has been very expensive over the years of purchasing these programs and keeping up with the subscription only to find out that the programs have bugs and are not working properly and to be told to go to a forum for help in fixing something that should have been working in the first place. As a customer I don't feel that paying good money for a product that still needs service and as a customer turning out to be a test rabbit for the product is not good practice. To give you some background, I started by purchasing ijoomla magazine, which was discontinued and was told that publisher would take over so we went ahead with our project leading off with guru. After numerous updates and bugs we still couldn't get launched due to the program not working correctly. Time and money wasted. Then publisher came out we spent more money thinking that we would get some sort of jump in progress only to be stopped by more bugs and problems. We have been pushing the date back on our project since the purchase of ijoomla magazine. Ijoomla has been doing great and growing, but my project is not growing at all. So here it is we started out trying to help educate with our project, but we ended up dissatisfied with the outcome. One of the concerns today is in publisher the audio doesn't work after you load it within a story article its stuck and wouldn't play due to the jw all-in-one player. Without the story line, we cannot proceed with forming our stories to our clients again more delays. Sorry for the ranting, but concerning taking a survey I don't think more of my time is appreciated to help with debugging is needed I'm upset with all of this. Thank you for your time. Your customer Cedp

i have sent several request to get some help concerning Publisher pro with no response. unfortunately i cant get a conclusion to fixing the problem with the video or audio with publisher pro so what can i do about getting a refund. I am severally disappointing with all of my purchases over the years ive had nothing but problems with Guru. publisher, etc. ive also purchased from this company adagency and sidebar your customer should not have to become a testing source of your product.

Im also a long time jomsocial customer

wecawork.com im not happy with the support and or products

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello Ced,

First i would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you are having with our products. I am the support manager and would like to see if i can resolve the issues for you. So i can look into this matter for you could you please send me an email to paul AT ijoomla DOT com and add the URLs of the support topics you have opened or the username you are using so i can look though the account to see all the posts. Could you also email me site access details if these are not current in your posts so i can have our technical staff look at the outstanding issues

As in sure you understand some of our components are quite complex and of course there will be bugs form time to time but you should not be experiencing constant issues that cannot be resolved.

I look forward to your email with the specific details so i can assist you further.

Have a great day

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ced
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I sent this reply to your email
Hi Paul
I’m just making sure that I have the correct email to you.

I will get the information concerning the problems I’m having to you within a day or two.

Thank you for replying
Cedp

please answer it back so that i can know i have the right contact information.

Thank you

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ced,

I got your email and i look forward to the information, i'm sure we will be able to sort it all out for you

Thanks again

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ced
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey Paul i sent you a email concerning the problem im having concerning publisher. what time would some one be available to take a look?

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello ced,

I received the email from you on 15/06/2014 saying "I will get the information concerning the problems I’m having to you within a day or two." after that i have not received any further emails from you.

Could you please give me the specific details of the issues you have open or issues that we have not resolved, URLs to the post or your username you use on Ijoomla / Jomsocial then i can look into all the issues and get them resolved for you

If you do not want to place this information in this post please email me at the address you did previously

I look forward to your reply

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ced
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi paul i sent you a message to your email. that should explain the main issue with the video and audio for publisher pro.
I sent the message to the wrong email address (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) earlier today so you didn't receive it.

also i got a email from Recardo stating there was an update today for publisher pro.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello ced,

I have replied to your email and to avoid any confusion can you please reply by email if you have and customer care issues, The iJoomla technical support team are waiting for you to supply site access in the post you have at ijoomla.com. Oncewe get this information we can fix the issues for you.

I will close this thread to avoid multiple replies in different forums, not because i am considering your issue resolved

Have a nice day

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński