Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Event Booking Pro

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hey there! Thanks for all your hard work and great products! I have been a customer for many years and really like using your products.

My question is a pre-sale question about Event Booking Pro.

At this time my admin users can post events for free using the regular JomSocial events functionality. With events Booking Pro can I charge them to post a specific kind of an event? For example: could I continue to let my users post a music rehearsal event (targeted at group users) for free but then charge the user to post a concert event (targeted to the general public)?

I'm not asking if I can charge a ticket price to the end user who wants to see the concert, (I know you can do that) but rather can I chargeI a fee to my users to post the concert event to my site?

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your question, i'm not sure i follow, Could you add a link to the events plugin you are using, there are a few out there and to be honest i'm not sure how you are currently doing this and would be interested to know

I'm not asking if I can charge a ticket price to the end user who wants to see the concert, (I know you can do that) but rather can I chargeI a fee to my users to post the concert event to my site?

If i know exactly what plugin you are referring to i can have a look and see what would be possible

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński