Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Userpoints, for contact, sell, buy, cash

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Alexey Engelman
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello,
I'm thinking about purchasing a JomSocial, because of searching some Solution with UserPoints, so I need follow:
I need that Users have opportunity to set Cost (number of points) for contacting , so for sending some message. So. e.g. User A set that sending him one message costs 50 Points. User B will contacting User A and buy Points with e.g. PayPal, 1 Point=1 Cent. After that the User B contact User A, User A becomes 50 Point to his account. BUt he becomes Less, because of commision wich go to me, as admin. So User A becomes e.g 50 Points- 5 Points for commison = 45 Points. User A can cash these 45 points.
2) User A could sell some own Files, Photo, Video etc. But the users must have opportunity for preview: from Video some screenshot, from Photo some Thumbnail ... etc

Do you have some component/ or plugins with this functionality or not?

Thanks
Best Regards,
Alexey Engelman

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alexey,

This is not functionality that is possible in Jomsocial, we do have Karma points but what you describe would need custom development, there is a list of developers at this link www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers that may be able to give you a price for such work

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński