Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

i BOUGHT MY JOMSOCIAL PRO 2 YEARS AGO CAN I STILL USE IT?

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi there,
I bought my jomsocial a while back for 1 domain name facenoire.com. But this domain does not exist any more I changed my mind not to continue with the facenoire.com project. Now in 2014, I have decided to go with a different website. I would like to use my jomsocial pro that I bought 2 years ago.
The challenges are:
1/ I forgot what I used for my account user name and password
2/ i would like to retrieve my joomsocial that i spent money buying from you
3/ Can you please retrieve it for me so that I can use it.
4/ this account I'm using I newly created it so that I can communicate with you.

Waiting for your response

Thanks,

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I couldn't find your license. Please send me other reference to find your account and license. Maybe you could send me the email you used to purchase on our store or the order ID or any other info we could use to find your account.

Thanks,

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I'm not sure if I used This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. maybe This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I don't know what email i used when I purchassed my josocial pro. Please help me I still have the files that I downloaded for the jomsocialpro but they are not working when I'm trying to get them uploaded to my new joomla site.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

This is part of the message after purchasing the jomsocialpro, I'm not sure which email I used:

Dear inno
JomfbChat Free becomes Plus and now Professional! The Plus and Professional version are important evolution from the free that rise to the highest levels the interactivity of your site with advanced features!

It's now avaiable for you - that downloaded the free verion - a 10% off for the Plus version and a 20% off for the Professional. You have simply to fill the coupon: 120503plus (for the Plus version) and 120503pro (for the professional version) in the shopping cart code area. Don't miss this promotion valid until 3 may 2012.

BUY IT NOW

Following the Main Joomla chat Professional features:

File transfer

Files exchange with supported HTML5 drag drop
Export conversations

Chat conversation exporting feature in text format
Public "WALL messages"

Public messages in a “WALL like” mode
Users list management

Choose (in the admin area) the users recordset
Users relation

Possibility to create users relations creating "My contacts"
Jomsocial integration

Jomsocial integration with links to profiles and possibility to display messages only from friends
Community Builder

Community Builder integration with links to profiles and possibility to display messages only from friends

Integrated avatar management, fallback to Jomsocial/CB avatars or automatic generation if none provided by users
Emoticons

Emoticons with option to select image directly from the pop-up or write the shortcut
Contacts directory

Integrated contacts directory

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

the email that was used is : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but cannot find the licence.

Here is the message that was sent to that email:
Hi,

Good news!, if you're reading this, we're still here! Even better news, JomSocial 2.8 RC2 is now available for download today.

What has changed since Beta 3?

We actually released a RC1 build last week with tons of bug fixes from Beta 3. We took a lot of time to take care of every single detail that needs to be fixed. Our community members, (Onimaro, Edfel, J. De Lange, Ultrapants, AndyOnline and many others!) without doubt has put a lot of effort helping our development team polishing the rough edges. There were at least 89 changes, which you can read in more detail at our forum.

This RC2 will also be our last free public development build. We will focus on getting the final build in shape.

You may download Beta 3 build at our public forum, here.

Download JomSocial 2.8 RC2 now!
The JomSocial team and I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Azrul & The JomSocial Team

Slashes & Dots Sdn Bhd
No 1-7, Signature Office The Boulevard, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Why am I getting this message?
You received this newsletter because you're an awesome member of JomSocial.
Click here to unsubscribe · 2008-2012 © JomSocial.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I found your order and I restored it to the new store. You can see it here:
www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

I also noticed that it expired in 2012. You can renew it and get up to 50% OFF during this process.

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi There, I'm really desapointed untill now I can't download my product where is it. Please see in my account/download it is empty. Please I need to download it as soon as possible please help me.

Thanks,
Inno
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I already replied the other message you sent us. The extension expired in 2012. This is the reason you can't download the latest version. You have to renew the license to get the extension.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński