Repentant use jomsocial

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Social
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi, not a day goes by that I do not regret having sold to a customer portal with jomsocial. Almost 5 days I posted a problem and the only answer is "can you be more specific?" I put that ... and step by step how the problem arises. I went without more specific answer ... really unfortunate ... the support you give or not give.

The previous ticket, they replied that they had been traveling in conference history or do not know that ... The whole team? Now 5 days ... Also went all.

Great the Jomsocial, but support ... really bad.

Thanks anyway. See, as on other occasions, as we can fix it without your help.

regards,

Gustavo

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Social,

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the level of service you should be. I have looked and can see a support post marked as resolved. Could you please let me know the posts URL's you feel are not answered to your satisfaction and i will make sure they are looked at as a matter of urgency.

I look forward to your reply

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Social
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear, here is the link ... It's a shame that such a good contrast component in this way with a lousy care. But hey, what can we do at this point.

This is the link

www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues...on-preferences#87016

And this is the person who moves in tatters customer ... A pity that people have on the team that does not even bother to respond. 4 days seems excessive to ignore someone.

www.jomsocial.com/community/135918-sulibrat/profile

thanks

regards,

Gustavo

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello Social,

Thank you for your reply and providing the link to the thread. The thread had been marked as resolved and this have made the post not visible to the support operator, Regardless of why this happened i am very sorry for this bad experience. I have re opened the support post and i will have one of our support team look at this today for you.

Please accept my apology and thank you for your patience while i look into fixing your issue. I will now respond in your other support post so we don't have 2 different posts open. and the same problem happen again

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Social
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, I apologize because I was not dressed to have left the post as closed. We all make mistakes ... I hope now attend.

regards,

Gustavo

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński