Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Pre Sales Question regarding Theme and Included Services

10 years 1 day ago
    Topic Author
  • Shekhar
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello

I am interested in buying JomSocial to create social networking site. As i am new to Joomla i have few questions before purchasing it -

1. Do i get JomSocial with the demo theme?
2. What are the pre requirements before purchasing this product?
3. Is there any other premium theme available for JomSocial?
4. Can i add other joomla extension with JomSocial like shopping?
5. What are the addons available for my social networking site built on JomSocial.

As i mentioned earlier i am new to joomla so if any of my questions are non releavant than reply me and i qill try to correct it next time.

10 years 14 hours ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Shekhar,

1. Do i get JomSocial with the demo theme?
Jomsocial out of the box looks like our demo site. I am referring to the component and its features. The sites main menu and boxes on the right hand side ate related to the Joomla site template

2. What are the pre requirements before purchasing this product?
Jomsocial has some minimum server requirement but basically if you have joomla 3.3 installed then your sever should be fine with the minimum spec
3. Is there any other premium theme available for JomSocial?
Yes we have socialize.jomsocial.com which is a Joomla site template to style your entire site for joomla & Jomsocial

4. Can i add other joomla extension with JomSocial like shopping?
You can add any joomla extensions you wish as long as they are compliant with joomla coding standards then they should be fine. Jomsocial has just released a new version so if the component is an add on to Jomsocial please check with the developer that it works with the current version
5. What are the addons available for my social networking site built on JomSocial.
Yes we have a list of add ons which you can see here socialize.jomsocial.com/ and there are also extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...jomsocial-extensions

Finally Jomsocial is a complex component that isn't difficult to set up or configure, but you will need a good understanding of the Joomla CMS or you may struggle with some of the basic methods used. But thanks to Google there is a wealth of information out there on the internet

If you have any further questions please let me know

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński