Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

License

10 years 15 hours ago
    Topic Author
  • rigg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

I paid a developer on freelancer.com to have a site built for me, and they did a horrible job. I was just going to replace the template, and try to fix the site myself. While I was working with the site, I noticed that the one of the plugins said that it was not a valid copy. I confronted the developer, and he told me that it was a mistake. So now I'm trying to make sure that I don't have any illigel copies of the software. Is there a seriel number or somthing that I can give you to make sure that my copy is legit? At some point I'm going to need to pay for a subscription, but not until I get everything up and running would I need that. Unless you say otherwise. From my understanding the developer had a devlopers license. I'm not sure, that's why I want to check with you. Thanks for your time.

10 years 11 hours ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Rigg,

The developer or you can install Jomsocial on as many sites as they wish. But if you want support for the product then you need an active subscription. Once you get your site to where you are happy with it then you could purchase a license and get support as well as the latest version, We have only just released a major version 3.2

We have also got some great packages at the moment especially the new SUPERCHARGED pack www.jomsocial.com/products/products/1-jo...ial-supercharged/215 this on is really great value

If you have any further questions please let me know

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński