The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Need tu upgrade JS?

10 years 4 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello i have many questions (my english is very bad...):
1 - Community Toolbar for Socialize Template not work on all pages (only in network page). This problem is linked with the actually JS version (2.6.2)?
You can try:
www.djmoro.com/web/network -> Ok
www.djmoro.com/web/home/presentation -> bug
www.djmoro.com/web/home/presentation (without toolbar, see all other page) -> ok

2 - Exist for JS 3.2 the french translation?

3 - I have tryed tu pourchase the upgrade for JS3.2 (59$). After credit card informations -> PAY NOW-> retourn to chart page... without message or other informations...

4 - After updating to 3.2 i can get all my posts, photos, users ,....? Is it a difficult process?

10 years 3 days ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ruggiero,

I am unable to find the purchase you made for the socialize template. Are you able to let me know the purchase id so i can look it up and see if we can help with your problems.

if you go to your existing account and press renew and try again then let me know if the purchase renewal is working now for you

10 years 3 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The Socilaize template is from another user (for my site: www.djmoro.com ) see username "yannanderson"

Attachments:
10 years 3 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I try payement: not work!

I fill visa data -> PAY NOW -> return to chart without error or confirmation or other........

Attachments:
10 years 3 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The same problem with Chrome & IE

10 years 3 days ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ruggiero,

I will pass this onto our billing department that they will look at this issue for you

10 years 3 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok, and for the community toolbar bug?
www.djmoro.com/web/network (<- page jomsocial with the community toolbar : work)
www.djmoro.com/web/home/presentation (<- page with de community toolbar activated -> error)
Other pages: work without toolbar

!!!! Socilaise with K2 articles not work good. I have modified Socilaise CSS files for repair errors. Article image and "Edit element" button was fixed on screen.

10 years 3 days ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ruggiero,

A few weeks ago we had a similar problem with our shopping cart. There was a bug when you used a security code that starts with 0. It supposed to be fixed. We tested it and should work fine. But just to confirm, could you let me know if the security code of your credit card starts with 0?

If you prefer, you can contact me directly to ricardo at ijoomla dot com.

What are you trying to purchase? I could add the license now and you can pay us when this inconvenience is solved.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

10 years 3 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

no my security number begin with "2" and the first card number is "4". I have introduced the card number with spaces (4xxx xxxx xxxx xxx). Is correct? After press button "pay now" return to chart without error or confirm.
I try to renew my JomSocial license for download and install the latest version (3.2) - 59.40$

10 years 3 days ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ruggiero,

Please use 4aaabbbbccccdddd instead of 4xxx xxxx xxxx xxx. That means, without spaces.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Anyway, I renewed the license just in case you need it urgent. As soon as the problem is solved you can send us the money.

Best regards,

10 years 2 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks for license. I need a link for the payement... My chart is empty: i can't try to introduce the card number without spaces.

10 years 21 hours ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Go to this page:
www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

Click on renew license to send the payment. When it's done let me know.

Best regards,

10 years 16 hours ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have tryed: same problem. After "PAY NOW" return te the chart without error or confirmation (card number without spaces)...

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Please try again, let me know if the problem persists.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński