Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

third purchase

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Dennis
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Dear,

Previously buy twice its application, since first used and then migrate joomla 1.5 to 2.5.

I migrate to joomla 3.x, and for that I need to update your component, this would be the third time I use your product, upgrading from one version to another, could have some discount for this to be fixed client, the problem is that no I have created an account with you, my purchases I have made ​​only paying direct with paypal, please give me could confirm how to apply the discount, if possible to be the third time that I have bought your product, as the mention I do it for the joomla upgrade.

As the attached backup information from the last purchase:

Order reference #: 9664-26113 JOMS120918-
sites.fastspring.com/jomsocial/order/dl/...918-9664-26113/SHA76

as would do to create an account and access the discount.

thanks
Dennis

Estimados,

Anteriormente compre dos veces su aplicacion, dado que primeramente usaba joomla 1.5 y luego migre a 2.5.

Estoy por migrar a joomla 3.x, y para ello necesito actualizar su componente, esta seria la tercera ves que uso su producto, por actualizar de una version a otra, podria tener algun descuento por esto al ser cliente fijo, el problema es que no tengo creada una cuenta con ustedes, mis compras las he realizado solamente pagando directo con paypal, por favor me podrian confirmar como aplicar al descuento, de ser posible por ser la tercera vez que adquiero su producto, como se los mencione lo hago por la actualizacion de joomla.

Como respaldo adjunto la informacion de la ultima compra:

Order reference # : JOMS120918-9664-26113
sites.fastspring.com/jomsocial/order/dl/...918-9664-26113/SHA76

como haria para crear una cuenta y acceder al descuento.

Gracias
Dennis

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Dennis,

When you renew an existing purchase you receive a substantial discount automatically compared to if you make a new purchase. Login using an existing account and press renew in the my accounts page. You will then be able to purchase another 6 months at the discounted cost

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński