Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Can not login to jomsocial.com with my existing account

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • kepe
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I would like to renew my license, but I can not login with my username and password on jomsocial.com anymore. If I hit "Forgot username" or "Forgot password" and enter my email, I reviece no email. There is no email spam filter installed.

The email and username are 100% correct. I still have the following email (excerpt):

Just a quick note to let you know that your subscription to Standard Edition, with license number 100009093, has expired on (2013-08-28 21:04:22). Please visit JomSocial and renew your subscription here:
http://XXXXXXXXXXXX
Your username to login is: kepe and your email in case your've forgotten your password is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please check and fix my account because I would like to renew my license as fast as possible.

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Kepe,

I just sent you the login info to your email. Please try to login with that info and let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

10 years 2 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • kepe
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thanks Ricardo,

but I received no email.
I decativted the "automatically deled emails with known viruses inside" function now.
But I doubt I will receive the email if you try to send it again. I already tried the "forgot password" option again and I received no email.

Maybe you can change the email of my account here to my private email which is "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.".

Details about the first Jomsocial order with my account to verify I am the owner of the account "kepe" and the email "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.":
Order Reference Number: 46885805
Account Number: 32443635
Order Date: 28 Feb 2013
license number 100009093
expired on (2013-08-28 21:04:22)

10 years 2 weeks ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Kevin,

I sent it again. Please check.