Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Add On?

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Anonymous
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello,

I have a question before purchasing jjomsocial.

I want to build a community for fitness personal training company. I currently create individual PDF plans for each of my members.

If my members joined my online community, is there an add-on or a way for me to embedd a download link/embedd code in the user account so only that member can see his fitness plan? Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Jomsocial. This can be done by creating a private group for the person. You then add/invite them as a member of the group. Once you do this then you can privately share photos, videos, files and communicate with them and it will all be done privately between you and the customer. You can also use events in the group to schedule things for them,

Please have a look at our demonstration site here demo.jomsocial.com/ .

We also have a great service called Instant Jomsocial. You can be up and running with Jomsocial in less than a minute have a look here instant.jomsocial.com/

Setting up your own site and managing it can be time consuming. Instant Jomsocial takes away all this and lets you get on with what you do best, Give it a try and let me know how you get on

If you need any further information please reply back and i can help you further.

Have a great day

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński