Upload

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry wrote wrong information earlier. I was under wrong information when I purchased today so I sent wrong information earlier. I purchased today and need to send file to website developer on the other side of the world. I don't have a domain and will not until website gets closer to being completed. How do I download the software and send it to my developer for him to implement into my project. I don't have have a domain presently and don't plan on it until I know the developer can do the job I hired him to do. He is presently working on his own server to design my website and is just started the project. Also I think I ordered wrong software due to having numerous screens open at the same time. How would I upgrade if needed and if I can not provide software to my developer how can I get a refund.
Cheers Paul

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Paul,

You can download all packages from "My Account" page www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses , download it and give it to your developer.

In that package you can see 2 main packages, ijoomla installer package(iJoomla-Installer-Updater.zip) and jomsocal installer package (com_community_std_3.1.1.zip), you can give the jomsocial package to your developer.

I hope it will help

Thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I followed your link, logged in

I am on the page where it says download. I click download and this is what comes up like before.

"You must enter support domain and install domain(s) before you can download"

I don't have a domain yet and I can not see a "My account" if that is even a thing. Maybe some changes since the last time you checked page. I am also not sure if you offer a Joomla 2.5 and 3 version.

Let me know what to do next

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

You can use www.localhost.com as your sample domain, and update it once you have the real one..

We are not offering the joomla package, if you want joomla package you can download it from www.joomla.org

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you

I wasn't aware I could change it later and put in a temporary domain. Good to know.

I wasn't asking if you had Joomla I was asking if JOM Social supported 2.5 and 3X. I think I found out it is available for both.

Thanks for clarifying

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Ah I see, yeah jomsocial support joomla 2.5 and 3.x

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński