Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

I need a script for a pet community

10 years 2 months ago
  • |Edward
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello,

What i am looking for?
I want to make a pet community and i need this options.

1 All the community script have by default +(page, profile, cover photo, timeline, chat, facebook connect, forum, blogs, user stream, wall, news feed and activities points)
2. One human user profile to have small profiles with picture for each animal he has. The animals module has to be able to search from the sex, breed and kind of the pets. _ first pet profile its free next has to pay with points.
3. Dating module, its a custom module with pictures and can be filled from user and can it be used for humans and for the pets olso. this option its free but if u need more sympathy to pay with points. they can set and publish onli one profile in dating module if they want more profiles to publish on dating they will pay with points.
4. User shops_ to be free but to only 10 things in on mount and onli one shop on each user. future products and sponsored shop or product to be payed on paypal. Shop to have option to be open with points from the admin.
contest module with user participation if the user have 100 point to be calificated in contest adn a top user in contest with wall of fame

I am looking thise obtion and the script to be stand alone, can u make a custom for me?

Tx

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Edward,

To do the things you are wanting you would need to hire a developer to customize jomsocial. www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński