Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

development etc

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Interested in buying but there are a large number of errors to solve.
For example - and I wanted to post this on the support forum : the error regarding the ISIS back-end error. On the support forum they say is has to do with Joomla and NOT JomSocial. But to my findings Joomla use now

$type = null;
and Jomsocial still use
$type = 'message';
which is the OLD code. So preople who have issues for the ISIS template regarding line 24 (you see the blank blue screen after pressing save) should look in libraries / cms / application / cms.php for the
$type = null;
and change it to
$type = 'message';
In short it has to do with JomSocial and not Joomla. So my concern is this: how far between updates of Joomla and JomSocial?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Thank you Martin for contacting us.. Well, Jomsocial is installing under Joomla platform, so we follow Joomla code whatever the Joomla team update it, we will follow it too.

Regarding ISIS template, I think Joomla alrady closed it and fixed this... not all Joomla issue is Jomsocial issue, and not all Jomsocial issue is issue from Joomla itself, we need cross check each others.

I hope it will help.
Thank you.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hello, and thanks for your answer. Although it really is an issue of JomSocial (and many other components). The Joomla fix you mentioned is, also according to other members on this forum not working.
The newest code in Joomla 3.2.1 is: $type = null;

I am happy to hear you follow Joomla code, but the recent changes regarding the mentioned code is still behind in JomSocial. I understand this takes some time, but I was curious to see how long it will take before an update is out.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your infomration, we will try to make Jomsocial on the track (joomla track I mean) :)

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński