Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Can joomsocial can do ...

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • komir
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi everyone. Can I make something like, need extension to enter all thinks, funny videos, images, text/description thinks, what say and do ..., my newborn baby, some kind of baby album, with JomSocial
-Possibility to make some thinks to be visible to public and some keep private.
-Possibility, other my fiends to do same, like new account in joomla, but, only from fronted.
-Possibility to share thinks between registered user
-All that to be enter over some calendar
While Iam writing this it is look like facebook :D

Best regards

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi komir

1)-Possibility to make some thinks to be visible to public and some keep private.-Sure, it's possible within JomSocial, you can set different type of privacy on most of the things in JomSocial.
2)-Possibility, other my fiends to do same, like new account in joomla, but, only from fronted.- Of course, this's community should work right ? :) People come to your site, and register through front-end, this's basic feature of JomSocial.
3)-Possibility to share thinks between registered user-Once again, of course this's possible in JomSocial, bassicaly it's really similar to facebook, so you can share a lot of things for instance on your friend's profile wall.
4)-All that to be enter over some calendar, I need some clarificiation on this one, could you maybe elaborate how exactly it should work?
5)-While Iam writing this it is look like facebook :D- JomSocial have a lot of similar functions to facebook, since it's also a community tool :) so there're groups, events, videos..You can make friends etc... You can check most of the feautres here for instance > demo.jomsocial.com

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński