Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Jom Social and Jreviews

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi everyone,

I am new to the community!

Here is a quick question:
I am making a website using jreviews and i have some problems. I am sure that Jom Social with the PayPlans cam solve it!

Lets say that i am a new user and i want to register to the website. I have to choose between 5 plans(for example P1,P2,P3,P4,P5) some of them are for free and some other no. P1 plan will be a free plan and user the only thing that he can do is to making reviews and ONLY that not to be able to submit listings.

My second question: P2 plan is also a free plan but the user can submit new listings. At every category that he chooses to submit a list he has to complete some fields. P3 is a paid option and the user can submit new listings but he has to complete different fields. Same thing with P4 users and the P5 users. Both of them can submit new items but the fields they have to complete are different. Also the P4 is for free and the P5 is paid.

Finally i want to ask if there is an option when creating a new menu item to show only the listings form the spesic plans. for example that shows only the listings that added by the P3 users.

Thanks in advance
Teo

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there.

I'm not very familiar with jrevievs, but I'm pretty sure those questions should be adressed to jrevievs team :) Since those questions are related to Jrevievs bassicaly.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński