The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Discount & Addons

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi there,

Just want to know something.
1. I like to buy but..can i have discount?
2. Can i use all addons after bought this JomSocial?

Thanks, regards.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Eric
  • Thank you received: 632
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,

Sorry but there are no special offers or discounts available at this time. I'm not sure what you mean by 'use all addons'. Could you please specify to which addons you're referring?

Thanks!

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements: bit.ly/WyZyrL
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job: bit.ly/10OzfPN
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

What i mean is all addons www.jomsocial.com/addons can download or included in jomsocial. Pls explain.

Thanks,

10 years 3 months ago
  • Eric
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Hello,

JomSocial comes with 22 different plugins and 19 modules by default. Plugins like: plg_jomsocialconnect or plg_twitter which allow integration with facebook login or to show tweets in your profile. They are installed automatically. The addons in that directory are for most party 3rd party extensions. Some of them are free, others aren't. Each extension has its own developer and a website given where you can learn more about it.

I hope that explains it.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements: bit.ly/WyZyrL
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

My plan is, i want to use addons like Online Auction, Online Sale (e-Commerce). Is it chargeable or already inside? And if payable, how long license valid or just one time payment only?

Regards,

10 years 3 months ago
  • Eric
Licenses:

Hi,

JomSocial is a community building extension. It has nothing to do with auctioning, sales, payment processing etc. All that needs to be handled by 3rd party extensions.

After purchase your license is 6 months valid. During which time you can download the package, upgrade, ask for support. After that period you'll have to renew your license (if you want to get support, new version etc). The renewal comes with a discount you can read more about it here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/billing-issues/5...the-full-explanation

Thanks.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński