10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • michael
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello Merav,

I totally missed this deal because it went to my junk mail.

If you can honor it for me, I would really appreciate. Please let me know if it is possible that I purchase at the discounted rate.

Are there other deals coming up that I will be better of waiting for? I am interested in renewing my Jomsocial account.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely, your huge fan,

Michael Essien

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:06 AM, iJoomla. com <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:
25% OFF Promo code for new year! Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Get all iJoomla Products for 25% off!
Hey Michael!

To celebrate the new year, I'd like to offer you a 25% OFF, of ALL OUR PRODUCTS!

Enter this promo code: 2014 when you check out to get this discount!

Get the fantastic iJoomla products for huge discounts!

Guru - Starting at only $110
JomSocial - Starting at only $74
Ad Agency - Starting at only $57
iSEO - Starting at only $57

If you haven't seen the new versions for Joomla 3, I highly suggest you visit our demo site and see for yourself how fantastic it is!

Enter 2014 when you checkout to get the discount

Michael, I hope you take advantage of this special promotion!

Happy New Year!

Merav & iJoomla Team

Copyright © 2013 iJoomla, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to iJoomla.com website. You can un-subscribe at any time.

Our mailing address is:
iJoomla
131 Diana St. #5
Encinitas, California 92024

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Justin and I am in-charge of any accounts and/or billing related issues. I understand your situation and would be glad to help you with the issue. However, the code can only be used on a new JomSocial purchase and cannot be use on a renewal/upgrade purchases. The reason for this is that the prices for renewal is already discounted off from their original package's price.

Should you wish to purchase a new JomSocial using the newyear code, kindly send the billing team a ticket here . We will help you with the process. :)

Thank you!

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • michael
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello Justin,

Thank you for your prompt response and kind consideration.

Kindly send me information regarding discounted renewal rate. I am not aware of it. A link will serve me well; I'd like to renew it today.

Please explain the difference if any. I already purchased and renewed the Professional Edition in the past so I am guessing I will be needing a renewal. no? I am a bit confused as you sound like it didn't matter if I got a renewal or purchased a new one.

Sincerely,
Michael Essien

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response. For JomSocial Pro's renewal, the price is $74.50; which is 50% from the JomSocial Pro's price of $149. Should you use the newyear promo code and purchase a new JomSocial Pro, the price would be $119.20, which is way higher as compare to your renewal price.

This is why we recommend you to renew your license instead of using the coupon code. Plus, the coupon code itself cannot be used in any renewal purchases.

You can renew your license at $74.50 by just logging in and navigate to My Account < My Downloads. From there, click on the 'renew' button and follow the on-screen instruction.

I hope this clears up any confusions that you might have. Let me know if you need any further elaboration. Thank you! :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński