10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Enzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,
I'm going to buy JomSocial. Please, I have some questions: 1) Can I use a domain already registered and hosted for Joomla, for example www.miosito.it (I'm from Italy). 2) For how many months is the basic Subscription (99 $)? For example: 6 months, 1 year...). Can I pay with credit card in euro? 3) Do you sell a "software" to upload to the site via FTP, for example, or do you provide domain registration, hosting... all? 4) What about templates? Ok, thank you very much for the answers; I think to register a domain and a hosting plan with you, if it's possible; otherwise I can register and host a community into an italian Joomla hoster and, after, work with you. Bye.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Enzo

Thank you for your interest in JomSocial. let me try to answer your questions

1. Yes, ofcourse you can
2. All our subscriptions are 6 months long. You can pay in Euros, but your bank statement will be in USD though
3. We are selling software. We are not hosting company
4. JomSocial is component for joomla. As any other component, it works in Joomla, in any template.

Hope these answers help you out to make informed decision

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński