The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

how to buy

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hello sir i need some information related your social network component
1:if i do buy professional version which are $99 mean standard plan.do you remove the footer your website link ?
2 :Socialize JomSocial Template shall i buy seprate or included with compnents
3:How much i need space for the website and which hosting is best for me
4:in facebook any user can share pictures/videos of his friend already shared .is it this component has this function?
5:can we hide the website function when the user creating the account in second step need website link no body has his own website
6:if any user share the data this data is storing in my hosting is it?
thanks and i am waiting your reponse cz i want to create my city community social network

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Numan

let me answer your questions.

1. No, we do not remove footer backlink from standard version
2. Socialize template is the separate purchase
3. Joomla will require around 40MB and JomSocial around 7MB So with plain Joomla and JomSocial you can start from 50MB but if youre going to allow people to upload big files (videos and images( youll need much more space than that.
4. We will have this option in JomSocial 3.2
5. Yes, you can. You can actually create any set of custom profile fields.
6. Yes, ofcourse.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

hi sir i want to buy socialze temp and module as well i think u give me some less price i need $149 dollor module but please give me less price of templete

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Ahmed

Unfortunately, i am not authorized to grant you such discount, and frankly, i dont think that will be even possible, but you can always contact our billing department for a quote
www.jomsocial.com/billing
If you have a valid reason why you think we should give you discount, please tell them.

Thanks

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

hello sir how to download temp and component when i go this page
Support Domain and Domains you wish to install this product on
when i put it my domain name it doest nt allow to download this tem and component and i paid the money as well and reply as quick as possible

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

hello i am waiting for your reply plz do reply i need urgent

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hello Numan

Have you actually clicked on the update button before clicking on the download?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński