Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Reset default album for stream

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

When a user adds a new photo on his stream, the photo is uploaded into an album. I assume the default album to load photo in is the stream album.
Some users deleted their default stream album, not knowing what it's function is.
How can I fix this?
When I create a new stream album, this isn't the default album anymore ...

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Stream album is auto-created when you upload a new photo on your stream, If the album is deleted, the photos were no longer present, When user add the photos again it auto created and add the photos in the streaming album.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Pankaj,

Ok that I understand. But I am confused, since a lot of members do't have a stream album. Isn't it created automatically when a user is created?

Other question: how can the stream album, and avatar and cover album be removed? As far as I understand, they cannot be removed, not by user, not by admin? But is it is possible, please tell me how so I can experiment a little bit with the issue.

I have some users WITHOUT avatar album and WITHOUT cover album, but an avarar and cover photo is shown on their profile. How is that possible?

Regards, Rini

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Avatar does not any album. As it only one profile pic.
The photo that is uploaded on wall stream goes to stream album photos. And the super user can delete and edit the albums.
Here you can see it: prntscr.com/io3r89

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

In my profile I have:
- Stream album
- Cover album
All 3 contain pictures. I cannot delete these albums, only regular albums.
In your screenshot you show a regular album for deletion, indeed I can also delete them. But not 3 mentioned albums.
And than that is strange, because if they cannot be deleted, then why some users don't have them?

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
If they do not have any photo the album will not show.
Create a new user on your site and open his profile, you will not see any stream album because they are yet to add a photo.
Photos appear to you when they added them.
They can delete the album photos and set the privacy of photos as well.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński