Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
User Can't delete photo from cover photos album and avatar photos album
My users are not able to delete photos from cover photos album and avatar photos album, but they are able to do it from other album created by themselves. When they make a click on Button "delete photo" it appears a window "you have to sign up to go moto this section" and It's impossible to delete photo. You can help me to fix this Issue?
Thank you very much
Thank you for contacting us.
I can't replicate this issue on my test site. My regular user is able to delete any photo within mentioned albums.
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field:
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP:
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you