Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
0) Login as UserA
1) Open UserB's album in same window
2) press "Edit" button.
3) press "Save"
Result: It will redirect user to album, but link is wrong (contain editor / administrator username):
but it should looks like (contain owner username):
Also as result, album with wrong link display wrong user's miniheader.
Thank you for contacting us and reporting this.
First check your menu item IDs if they share the same menu item ID.
Then check what menu item is that.
I suspect that you have menu item that lead to current logged in user photos... so redirect inherits it and change values.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Hello. I didn't found any problems with menu item ID.
And on test site problem appear on JomSocial Version 4.5.1 Beta 2.
Can you please check it on life site with 4.5.0? You can login as "support" and edit any album (just press Save without text-editing).