Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
we are using jomsocial 4.5 and i have one question.
Is it possible to zoom into picutes on the mobile view? If i click on a picture it is open in a "lightbox" like window where i can select comments or "like" button but i can not zoom (pinch to zoom) into the picuture.
Is there any solution for this? It would be great because on some images i can not see all details and it would be a good feature to zoom into the picutes.
Images displayed in modal window are displayed to fit your current viewport.
Pinch and zoom won't work for them.
The only solution is to tap and hold - then a context menu will appear and choose "Open image in new tab" to see the details.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you