Users are very angry in this situation :)
1) open photo in modal window (by using PC/Windows etc)
2) start to type comment (don't hurry up to post it)
3) try to move cursor, by pressing LEFT or RIGHT button on keayboard (because user wants to edit something he typed befor in comment field).
Result: because user pressed LEFT or RIGHT, site starts to chenge photo (display NEXT or PREV. photo).
Can you please disable this function when cursor placed in post-comment field?
Thank you for contacting us.
LOL ask them to use mouse :P
You want to disable it - others want to have it. :)
We won't disable it in our code. If you want to change - you may do this on your site by customizing bundle.js... but it will be rather hard core hack.
No, I don't want to disable it :) I like to change photos by pressing LEFT or RIGHTG.
Michał wrote: You want to disable it - others want to have it. :)
I'll report it to our developers... let's see what they will say.
It's still on developers pending list.
I hope it will be addressed soon.
Will update you if we'll have a fix.
Fix is available.
Do a safe copy of those files:
Then replace original files with patched ones from package.
Hello. After applaying fix:
1) yes, now pressing Arrows while comment writing, doesn’t list (change) photos.
2) but now it’s inpossible to change photos by Arrrow keys. Seems this fix disable arrows fully (not only in comment field)
3) it caused some other issues: I noticed one in single group page. I can’t switch between tabs “Stream” and “Info about group”.
So I had to use backups files.
Okay, please, upgrade JomSocial to 4.4.5 and check how this goes.
I tested on my site and arrows work for photos while writing comment I can also use arrows to move cursor.