Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Videos won't play!

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

Sorry to make you confuse, well this issue can be caused by old Jomsocial version because you are using the old version 4.0.2, and our latest version is 4.3, so what you need to do is upgrading the Jomsocial, and then the Joomla as well, and the problem is I cant do upgrade because your account "smokin joe" cant to do it, i cant modify the Joomla config and upgrade Joomla / Jomsocial component with it as well...

So you dont have any admin account beside "smokin joe" ?

Eg. on your current extenstions menu if I login as "smokin joe" I dont have access to install

Which it should be like this

thank you!

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

I sent you some more user names and passwords in private messages. I got the
information from the original designer of the site. See if that helps!

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

Done, Joomla and Jomsocial already upgraded.. and automatically the video issue can be played now..

Please check on your side..

thank you

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks, it works again. I did notice on thing, the "Who's Online Now" module is missing from the right side.

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

Since latest version we use the same module for online members, for that we use module members, on module members you can filter the online only.

Anyway, I have weird issue on your Joomla Module manager, which I cant modify the module.. it can be caused by Joomla issue itself.. I suggest you post this related issue to Joomla forum

thank you

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

The module for Online members is not listed with the other modules on the site anymore! Where did it go? Also, if you click on any module on the site to modify it, it goes past the page where you can modify it. In other words, you can't edit any module on the whole site anymore. This all happened since you updated joomla. Can you tell me what version of joomla I had and what version that you updated it with?

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I think that you might have a better chance of figuring out what happened if you type on the forum what you did and what upgrade you used etc. I can't explain what I did and ask or answer anything since I didn't do anything and don't know what you did. Here is the link to the joomla forum: forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=706

All I know is that the videos work now and that is great, but now I can't edit any modules on the site and that worked before. One step forward and two steps back. It's probably something simple that went wrong with the joomla update. Let me know what you find out.

Thanks, Joe

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

I just upgraded it by one-two clicks :) If Joomla has newest version you will get notif on dashboard to upgarde Joomla and the just click it, and everything will be upgraded automatically.

and I already re-install your Joomla with this method as well /administrator/index.php?option=com_joomlaupdate, but suddenly the module manager cant be opened without any error..

Online Members now on one package with Modules Members, so when this module issue already fixed, you can create new module and choose JS Members, on that module config you will get this options :

thank you!

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński