Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Videos won't play!

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

My videos won't play on joom social. I checked utube and they are fine on that end.
Here is a screen shot to show you where it says "Videos are deleted or don't exist", but they are there.
for some reason they also say "N/A" on all of them. Any help would be appreciated. I am running 4.02

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Smokin,

Would you mind provide me backend and FTP access, please? send it to Message on Community page, and dont forget to put the forum URL there.

Is it possible if you upgrade your Jomsocial to the latest version?

thank you!

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

How do I do that? Can you do that when you are on the backend?

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

Is this your site right rcneighborhood.com ? I cant access it seems you block it for my country indonesia, would you to open it please?

thank you

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I had it locked. I called the company and they unblocked it. They also informed me that if you give me your IP address, that they can make it that you can always access it and they can put the full block on again with you as an exception. I recentley got hacked and they suggested to get a full block since it is a local site in the U.S.
Thanks in advance for figuring out my problem with the site.

Thanks, Joe

Let me know if you need anything else.

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

Here is my IP 36.72.34.17
, but it will be reseted when the router die :)

I can access your site now, but your backend access is wrong, can you check again please?

thank you!

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I sent you the user name and password. I checked it and it works. I sent it as a private message on your page.

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

I think your database was broken or the mp4 file was deleted by something, I dont really sure about this..

If you curious with this, would you mind provide me FTP and phpmyadmin access, please? also please check again the backend access, I still cant access your backend with that user

thank you

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I sent you a message with the infor that I got from Godaddy.
Also If you go to: rcneighborhood.com/administrator/

that is the backend login. I sent you the user name and password. I double checked it and it works.

thanks, joe

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Also godaddy told me to make sure the joomla site is properly updated. Can you check or make sure it is updated properly while you are there?

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

- I need super user backend account, you only provided me admin account, which I cant access joomla configuration with it.
- I need phpmyadmin account, you only provided me the phpmyadmin url without any username / password
- Is that ok if I upgrade joomla to the latest version?
- please you upgrade jomsocial version as well, if you wanna me to do it, please make sure you backend all data

thank you

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I sent you the servers phpmyadmin account. it is cpanel . The server is godaddy and
they gave me the url and now the user name and password to cpanel and said that that
is the highest access to the site. You should be able to do anything from there.

The joomla admin account is all I have. What or where would I find a "super user" account. Mabey
that is the cpanel infor I just sent you!

thanks, joe

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Super user Joomla admin, its different with cPanel account :)

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I don't know what to do! Who is supposed to have this super user admin stuff that you need?
The server or the web designer that made the joomla site? The web designer says to get the
infor from the server and the server said they gave me all the information that you need to
have full access to the server end. Who should I bitch at to get what you need to fix the video
problelm?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński